Need Help With A Regen.

I bought this regen last season for £17.5m from Osasuna, which is a massive price for a player who was 16 y/o at the time.

Now after one season with me at Real he's suffered tons of injuries with the latest been a hip injury which will keep him out of pre-season and the start of the domestic campaign.

I can't see any real bad attributes that would suggest he would get as many injuries as he is and wondered if anyone would be able to help me out to get him playing consistently.

DeMarcos.png

He's pretty good!

2 things. Firstly look at your coach report in his profile, it may tell you if he's particularly injury prone. Secondly, where is he getting injured? If it's in games he may be a little too young to be playing at that level, his physical stats (particularly low strength) are quite low for football of that level, so try playing him less often in easier games. If the injuries are happening in training, take a look at reducing certain levels, or even resting him from training when his condition is low after matches.

Hope that helps.

Other than lighten his training workload, there's not a lot you can do.

Go on training - do your physios say he looks injury-prone? Some players just are. Woodgate, Owen and King come to mind.

What he said. Take a look at your coaches report of the player and see if it says he is injury prone. Also, make sure to take him off whenever he's getting tired, tired players always get more injuries. Hope that helps mate

I bought this regen last season for £17.5m from Osasuna, which is a massive price for a player who was 16 y/o at the time.

Now after one season with me at Real he's suffered tons of injuries with the latest been a hip injury which will keep him out of pre-season and the start of the domestic campaign.

I can't see any real bad attributes that would suggest he would get as many injuries as he is and wondered if anyone would be able to help me out to get him playing consistently.

DeMarcos.png

He probably has a high "injury proneness" hidden attribute.

All you can do is reduce the intensity of his training and make sure that you only play him if he is very, very close to full fitness.

I noticed his bravery is high too. Brave players are more willing to risk injury in order to win the ball, this will likely be a big contributor to the problem, especially if the coaches say he's injury prone. It may be an idea to work on his stamina and strength. This will prevent his condition dropping too low in games and make him more resilient to being tackled.

Personally I would only give him sub appearances towards the end of games, with 1 or 2 starts against teams who have less aggressive defenders/midfielders. When his stamina and strenght improve you can start using him in more games.

Archived