Two Champions League places allocated but only one team in the competition?

I am playing as hibs in the SPL, Hearts won the league in the first season with Rangers second place. The new season has started but I have noticed that only Hearts are in the Champions League with Rangers in the Euro Cup even though Scotland has two teams allocated on the Coefficients screen. It is only July 20th, so they have not been knocked out. Is this a known issue?

Next season in real life we only have 1 team in the Champs league, so that means the season you are away to start their should only be 1 scottish team in the champs league. The season after we have the 2 places back, depending on how your first season has gone this may have also happened in your game, the co-eff screen shows the places for next years comp not this years.

Yeah, sorry, I should have said the "qualification places" screen. That shows 1 in the champions path, 1 in the best placed and 3 in the Euro cup.

Yeah like i say this is for next year, in the first season it would have told you there was only 1 spot available.

Alright.

Can you tell me why Rangers who finished 2nd, entered the EURO cup at the 3rd qualifying round while Celtic, who finished 3rd, entered at the 4th round? Rangers have a better coeffiecient.

They finished higher in the league, euro co-effs dont come into play in that situation.

Archived