Disallowed goals

A topic which Ive wanted to discuss but never got to it.

Now, as the title suggests, Im having many goals disallowed, and so is the AI.

I know many of you will propose that its my tactics etc, but they come in all forms; push in the back, and general fouls. The majority being offsides however.

I dont keep track ofcourse, but whats caught my eye, is that in the past 20 games, I have, on average, 1.8 disallowed goals. I feel that is a little over average perhaps?

Im not saying its a bug or even a problem, but just want to see what others encounter aswell :)

On a semi-related note, if I have the same player score two disallowed goals, I'd like the press conference to specify which one they mean. It could be the difference between silence from the FA or a two match ban.

I've not noticed more offside goals than IRL - they're often not reported or highlighted, so unless you watch full games, then you don't realise how many are actually scored.

On a semi-related note, if I have the same player score two disallowed goals, I'd like the press conference to specify which one they mean. It could be the difference between silence from the FA or a two match ban.

I've not noticed more offside goals than IRL - they're often not reported or highlighted, so unless you watch full games, then you don't realise how many are actually scored.

Well I watch key highlights, and I too believe there are a tad more then IRL.

I just got kicked out of champions league because of 2 wrongly disallowed goals...

And yes it would be nice if the pressconference told you which of the goals if there is more than one.

My players are usually leathal infront of goal but is also very much playing on the limit of offside so they keep getting caught a lot and 2 disallowed goals is nothing unusual in a game for my team. From the little football I actually watch it seems to be a lot but to some extent I think it is down to the assistant referee flagging very late letting many shots get fired that shouldn't get that far in real games.

Archived