Stadium Expansion

Apologies if this has been posted before but my board recently announced they would be expanding the stadium etc. They said it'd take 6 months but it hasn't come up in the 'board request status' like any youth facilities etc do.

Anyone able to help me as to what's actually going on? Is it still being planned or is it not being built?

Check on the page for your facilities under Information. It should be mentioned therewith the exact date for when the expansion will be completed.

can somebody tell me, how long does planning a new stadium takes?

i asked for a new stadium in 2019, the board accepted it.. it said planning on a progress bar (for about a year), but one year later (2020) they EXPANDED my old 7000 stadium to 8500 (why??) and the progress bar now says:

"build new stadium" - planning - started 2019 - completion 2023?? Planning for 4 years??

so.. they were planning a new stadium for about a year, then expanded my old one and now planning for a new one for 3 years more.. is that normal?

very normal infact, look at Liverpool for example, a new stadium has been in the pipeline for 2-3 years and it's still not even remotely close for the planning to be complete, heck, they may just expand Anfield. in previous fm11 saves, this happened to me also, went from 1 season to 4.

Archived