A comprehensive board... nice feature!

I'm managing Man Utd and 2012-2013 season hasn't been a very successful one, moreover I lost the FA Cup semifinal against Arsenal, however it has heavily due to Fletcher gotten sent off after a cynical foul early on. Immediately after the game, I thought my career at Man Utd was over, but when I checked the confidence levels, the board stated that they were disappointed however they understood why the team was knocked out of the competition.

I'm thankful that SI has added this feature, because it would be unfair that I take all the blame. Anyway I better bring some success to the club, or sooner rather than latter I'll get fired.

Have you ever experienced something similar? or I'm very lucky to have a very comprehensive board?

I have been knocked out of Cups in the first round when the board expects me to go far and they said the sames thing. When this has happened i was beaten my a better/good team. Going by how the game works I think that this response is due to the clubs rep. Arsenal and Man U have a similar reputation so the board wont get too upset when you lose.

Archived