SI - regarding player signings!

Dear SI,

For FM2012 would you please put some more hardwork into the reactions when you sign players.

Just now there is nothing that 'adds' to the game. For example: i sign a top player (imo) for a championship club but the next day - no public reaction. I sign a promising youth player and same again. Occasionaly i get the '*** is set to shine' comment or 'fans pleased with *** signing' etc but to me there is a serrious lack and missed chance to make this better.

Why can there not be a reaction to every signing you make?

Fans are sceptical about *** signing

Fans are delighted " "

Fans expect alot from new signing " "

Fans can't wait for " " debut

Fans shocked at " " signing

Fans can't believe " " signed for their club!

Fans in dreamland after " " capture

Board expect " " to bring success to the club

Board are delighted with " " signing and expect big turnover on signed shirts!

Board are upset at 'lack of ambition' with " " signing

Board feel signing of " " is a bargain and you have a sight for talent

Board feel signing of youngster " " to be a good bit of business

Board feel signing of hot pospect " " will be a fantastic bit of business due to future sell-on profit

Board feel let down by the signing of " "

Board will not comment about the signing of " " as they believe in their manager

Board beleive their manager has signed a quality player in " "

" " has shocked England after signing " "

" " has captured the biggest signing of the transfer window

" " is delighting fans after his recent purchases of " "

" " has setup his team for this season after bringing in " " " " " "

" " has strengthend their chances of promotion after " " capture

Theres hundreds of different quotes and potential stories to add into the transfer news reports. When i sign a player i expect a reaction - good or bad and then to prove the fans/board wrong or to show i did the right thing.

The game to me doesnt capture the news aswell as it could do.

So SI/Miles PLEASE add some spice to this for FM12 as its getting boring now. Its the same with the lack of questions/responses in the Press Conferences. The press conferences are also so easy to use but sometimes answering a question can have such a bad effect on morale when perhaps it shouldnt.

The only good thing i seemed to have noticed is that now when you praise or offend another manager - your players dont respond in the way they used to.

Is there anyway to change the news items of the manager signings - so i can put the above in my game to spice it up?

Thanks.

Archived