What to do???

After my original Liverpool save went as well as it could, League titles (4 out of 4) 2 champions league titles etc etc i noticed Man City weren't doing to well, so i waited for the latest patch and took on the Man City challenge, after winning the League cup and League with many games to spare i figured i may be choosing 'easy' teams?

So i went for starting un-employed which is usually my favourite game save, love working up to being the greatest from somewhere like East Stirlingshire

So i started as i normally do, apply for any jobs, go on holiday and wait....2 days into my holiday Bromley offered me the chance to manage there....

current league position 1st, played 26 won 21, 68 points with a 19 point gap over second :cool: good stuff, now my predicament is...

do i try and turn Bromley into a world power or stick to my origial plan and use them simply as a stepping stone?

After my original Liverpool save went as well as it could, League titles (4 out of 4) 2 champions league titles etc etc i noticed Man City weren't doing to well, so i waited for the latest patch and took on the Man City challenge, after winning the League cup and League with many games to spare i figured i may be choosing 'easy' teams?

So i went for starting un-employed which is usually my favourite game save, love working up to being the greatest from somewhere like East Stirlingshire

So i started as i normally do, apply for any jobs, go on holiday and wait....2 days into my holiday Bromley offered me the chance to manage there....

current league position 1st, played 26 won 21, 68 points with a 19 point gap over second :cool: good stuff, now my predicament is...

do i try and turn Bromley into a world power or stick to my origial plan and use them simply as a stepping stone?

Make them into a world power, its more satisfying knowing you had to achieve success just to get better staff and facilities at the club you started with

Archived