Bug with favoured personnel

So basics. In Holland or the dutch teams i've looked at i've found that the lists of icons, legends etc. don't work. As in the player names ddon't hyperloink. At Groningen for example Robben and Hans Westerhof are not hyperlinked from the page, although both remain in the game. Same with Ajax other than Bergkamp is the only one that works.

Does this mean if i were to sign Robben at Groningen he wouldn't be recognised as an Icon, and if he were to do well can become favoured personnel and have to work his way up again separate from the icon?

Is this fixable?

• Administrators
Umm... anybody?

This could be a data issue rather than a game bug issue. That said if you highlight the issue in our bugs forum we can look into this for you.

Cheers.

A quick check in the editor shows that Robben and Westerhof are both in the club legends list. So after check with Athletic (my current club) and the editor, I found that the issue is regarding how the club legend lists works. Since the people on the club legends list for Athletic has no links as well.

Which makes sense since you can't add the player to the club legends like you can with the favorite people list.

You could however delete Robben from the club legend list, add him to the favorite people list with a rating of 100 and it will work.

Archived