two-footed tackles !!!!!!

baaf

is it only me or do players throw themselves into desperate two-footed tackles WAY too often?

every season i have 5-6 players including strikers and wingers who decide to just break some legs for no apparent reason. for example, in my last three games i've had 2 reds for two-footed tackles, the 1st being my CB destroying an opposing winger at the half line with 10 mins to go while leading 5-1, and the 2nd one was my winger who decided it was the wise choice to break the fullback's leg in his own half after 13 mins of play.

thats just some stupid isht :rolleyes:

both players have normal tackling and aggression below 14 so its not about that. it just seems that players don't care how they tackle others.

Do they actually break legs?

Or is it just a hard tackle warranting a red card?

Compare how many you had in a season to the average for that league, I bet its not far out.

well they didn't break a leg but it was a two-footed tackle from behind, harsh enough for me.

I find this happens far too often for my strikers. First 5 games of the season 5 red cards for my strikers all within 9 minutes of the game starting. Carroll first red card after 8 minutes for 2 foot tackle near their area. Next game Suarez exactly the same thing but after 7 minutes. Following game cavani sees red for a tackle on half way line after 9 minutes no red I'n the next but the following both of my strikers saw red before the 10 minute Mark for tackles that did not need to be made.

Archived