How can I check who is " Home Grown " within my team ?

grep

I saw a FM mail telling me which prerequisites I must have to participate to EURO cups and I think to remember I was missing a bunch of home grown players.

So I ask please where I can find this rule within FM and how can I check the numbers of " HG " players I have ?

thanks

Every player who trained at least 2-3 years within the nation until their 21 birthday.

I presume you have lots of foreign players, just look at there history and see where are they from.

Thanks for replying, yes I am plenty of foreigner players.

Do I have to look into each player history and do the math or is there an automatic way to have the bill in one mouse touch ?

Thanks

Thanks for replying, yes I am plenty of foreigner players.

Do I have to look into each player history and do the math or is there an automatic way to have the bill in one mouse touch ?

Thanks

When squad registration for the Euro cup pops up before the players name there will be a HG icon for the Home grown players. So no need to look up everybody. But for future reference if you want to sign home grown players before you sign them visit their history page . :)

When squad registration for the Euro cup pops up before the players name there will be a HG icon for the Home grown players. So no need to look up everybody. But for future reference if you want to sign home grown players before you sign them visit their history page . :)

In case I missed few of them, am I still in time at this point to remedy buying some crappy and cheap HGs to meet the needings or when the euro cup pops up it could be already too late ?

thx

In case I missed few of them, am I still in time at this point to remedy buying some crappy and cheap HGs to meet the needings or when the euro cup pops up it could be already too late ?

thx

You don't have to buy you can leave free space after 15-18 players registered.

I am not sure to have understood. What do you mean for free space ?

Well basically, you register 15 players and you leave 10 place free. This adds up to 25 the maximum players you can register. Although players under 21 do not need to be registered.

The reason why you have to leave free spaces is because you don't have enough Home Grown players, so Uefa is "punishing" you by not allowing to register 25 players. Now you will find out how many players you need to leave out of the 25. As you click to register one player, the bottom of the screen will show you how many HG you need to register, how many trained by your club etc. And one will show the total amount of players registered + the free spaces remaining. When a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark appears you'll know that you reached the limit.

On the squad page - select view - Select Home-Grown Status (or whatever it's called), it'll give you current status and when players will become home-grown in the future.

Yes, I would anyway need to meet the policies within few weeks so I can't wait that long.

In my case, buying new ( cheap HG ) players is the only solution or can I promote from reserve team someone if they meet the criteria ?

thx

I am Southampton, Premier League, August, year 2016.

I won both English League cup and FA cup so I qualified for the EURO cup, I finished 6° into Premier, 25 points behind red Devils......

After 6 years of management I have almost no english players.......

I am Southampton, Premier League, August, year 2016.

I won both English League cup and FA cup so I qualified for the EURO cup, I finished 6° into Premier, 25 points behind red Devils......

After 6 years of management I have almost no english players.......

I see well it will cause you some problems but still you would be able to register 14+ players and of course you can play with any under 21 year old players.

Archived