changing club

hey folks, is there any way to manage club abroad if i set all of nations (except my native Ukraine) as 'view only'?

Im currently managing Shakhtar Donetsk and won all ukrainian cups/leagues 3rd season in a row and its became pretty boring to play, cause there are no real challenge to play against domestic clubs (probably except Dynamo and Dnipro). And waiting for these few matches + Champions Cup for whole season or starting new game isn't okey.

I know, the real FM maniacs knows lots of tricks, your help would be appreciated :)

PS i would like to take charge of an average EPL club :o

IF you have all over leagues set to 'view only' then I'm afraid you can only play in the Ukrainian league so if you want to manage in others you will need to start a new save and select make leagues playable that's the only way I'm afraid

huh...i can't manage nations teams aswell? i did apply for few small countrys, but was rejected :<

oh, and another quick question before this thread will be gone forever: SIgames are going to release one more official patch for fm2011 with transfer updates etc?

Archived