Confirm button on match start option?

Please....please.....can we get a button to confirm if you want to start the game. I've just had a really important European Cup game and clicked once too many and was 3-0 down after 13 minutes because of it.

Perhaps a 'Your Assistant has asked if you want to speak to the players before they go out?' button could be an option? I'm headbutting the desk in frustration here and it's not something you could easily do in real life. I can't imagine Fergie or Wenger looking on in horror remembering that he'd not spoken to the players since they got off the coach.

i cant imagine fergie or wenger sending them out on the pitch without speaking to them, going 3 - 0 down and then thinking damn, there shud be someone to ask me if im really sure i want to send them out there? Really? I mean come on it was your own mistake, that dusnt promote the need to a pointless extra option. you get enough chances to realise the match is coming.

Not to mention that a team talk of 'none' is actually a viable option in some instances.

It obviously wasn't in this instance.

I had gone through each screen to get there, team talk is the last on the list. I usually go through until there and choose my team talk, but this time I accidentally clicked once too many times. Sure it's my fault, I'm not denying that, but they confirm a sub so why not the team talk if none are chosen? You could even turn it off as an option in the preferences screen.

It obviously wasn't in this instance.

I had gone through each screen to get there, team talk is the last on the list. I usually go through until there and choose my team talk, but this time I accidentally clicked once too many times. Sure it's my fault, I'm not denying that, but they confirm a sub so why not the team talk if none are chosen? You could even turn it off as an option in the preferences screen.

Precisely because 'none' is a viable team talk option.

Precisely because 'none' is a viable team talk option.

I appreciate that, and you could confirm 'Yes' to do that. In this instance I knew the team needed a talk to stave of complacency. I was playing Celtic and was heavily favoured so was going to tell them I expected them to win. Ooops.

I appreciate that, and you could confirm 'Yes' to do that. In this instance I knew the team needed a talk to stave of complacency. I was playing Celtic and was heavily favoured so was going to tell them I expected them to win. Ooops.

Are there not enough confirmation boxes already?

if he is 3-0 down after 13 mins then no previous team talk would have prevented it, 1-0 or maybe 2-0 at half time yes. I'm affraid its a combined thing of no pre match team talk and struggling tactic/your players not good enough

if he is 3-0 down after 13 mins then no previous team talk would have prevented it, 1-0 or maybe 2-0 at half time yes. I'm affraid its a combined thing of no pre match team talk and struggling tactic/your players not good enough

It was also raining.

Archived