If I install the demo, will it screw up my game?

I have the full version of the game already but I am currently redownloading the demo to get the language files. I'm worried that installing (or subsequently uninstalling) the demo will mess around with files and settings and stuff? Can anyone assure me that nothing will go wrong please?

Or alternatively, can anybody provide me with a link to a download of the Spanish and/or Dutch language files?

why on earth would u install the demo for that when you could easily get the files needed from this forum ?
That's like jumping over the river to get some water. Try and be a little bit clever for once and look through the forums.

Calm down guys. Im here all the time and I wouldnt have know that.

you can't be serious can you ? I thought it would have been so obvious, it would have hit you square in the eyes

I'm English, therefore I don't even think about language files. If I bought a foreign game advertised in my country I would expect it to come with my language pre installed. I'm not sure why the op was being stupid, I might have performed a search before posting, but other than that I simply don't understand the anger.

Slightly amused at the aggression displayed in some of the responses. I also expected to be able to find everything I was after by searching the forums - I have obtained them on here for previous incarnations of the game - but all I could find this time was posts in which people were told to install the demo and take the language files from that. If anyone wants to demonstrate my incompetence by providing a link to a thread that has them, you are very welcome to!

Archived