Can't load saved game!

All of a sudden I get this message every time I try to load any saved game. Been playing since launch with no problems.

I've posted this in bugs forum & got no advice.

Can anyone please tell me how I can fix this?

HELP!!!!

PS: Am back to playing 2010 version & quite enjoying it (no agents) apart from actual match (game engine).

I just get "Saved game cannot be loaded" pop-up, on each & any of the games I select, not just one isolated game.

What is a "rolling save?"

If I delete all my games & start again, will this cure it? If that's the only option I will do it. Don't want to do this straight away though if someone can come along & tell me an alternative cure. You are the only help I've got so far LT.

Has this happened to you?

Go Hatters!

Try creating a new game, saving it and loading it.

Don't delete your old games though at least not yet as them being there will not make a difference.

I'm not sure if its a problem with all your games or not but as I said try creating a new game, and saving it and then loading it again.

Tell me if it works.

First of all, thnx for trying to help.

Never played Poland & cons. no saves from that country.

Playing on Steam so (presume) latest patches in force already.

Has anyone else had this "Saved game cannot be loaded" thing? Did they get their games back?

Going to try loading up a new game Jod & will report if successful (loading, playing, saving & re-loading).

Again; apprec. the input!

Later......

OK, I tried to load up a new game.

When I started the procedure none of the names of the available countries showed up, but their flags did, also the selection button for each. I selected the countries, leagues, etc. & pressed button to proceed. Recieved a pop-up which said:

"A serious error was encountered and the application will close. An error file has been generated in:

BOLULU-PC/C:/Users/bolulu/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/Crash dumps"

I pressed the "OK" button & was duly thrown out of the game.

Now I am clueless what to do next. Has anyone seen anything like this & can advise me (in an extremely simple "step-by-step", way) what to do now?

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

I think I will post a new thread in the "Bugs" forum too.

Archived