Ask Assistant greyed out???

Is he part-time? because I only got this when I have a part-time ass.manager.

Thanks for the reply, but no he is full time. In fact, it does not give me the option under Opposition Instructions, however I can ask him to provide the team talk??? Now, I'm really confused......thats 4 games on the trot now....

Thanks for the reply, but no he is full time. In fact, it does not give me the option under Opposition Instructions, however I can ask him to provide the team talk??? Now, I'm really confused......thats 4 games on the trot now....

Wait and see if anyone else experience this problem, if they do then report is as a bug and upload screen shots and the game file itself.

If he has Tactical Knowledge below 10, he'll likely be unable to provide advice regarding opposition instructions. You need someone with 10+ Tactical Knowledge and the higher, the more players he'll apply OI's to and the more accurate his suggestions will be.

If he has Tactical Knowledge below 10, he'll likely be unable to provide advice regarding opposition instructions. You need someone with 10+ Tactical Knowledge and the higher, the more players he'll apply OI's to and the more accurate his suggestions will be.

When I was managing a non-league side my Ass.manager every other game gave opposition instructions even when his TK was below 10.

His tactical knowledge is 11, so thats out........hhmmm this is pretty frustrating....

I think heath was approximating, there isn't a magical value that suddenly makes him suggest things every match. I have managed with assistant managers with 20 TK, and they sometimes don't suggest things.

Did your scout get to watch the team before hand?

Sometimes he just has nothing to suggest.

I would say it is this mate. In my Arsenal save, in pre-season, pat rice would have nothing to say if the opposition wasn't really a threat but, like you, i did find this odd at first because you expect some kind of indication of why he has nothing to say. A simple "has no specific opposition instructions" or "feels we shouldn't have a problem with the opposition" would suffice to resolve this.

had this happen to me couple times before i think its due to ass man not knowing a lot about the league or opposition i was managing roma with english assitant and he never had nothing to say as soon as i got rid and brought in italion one it was all good

I would say it is this mate. In my Arsenal save, in pre-season, pat rice would have nothing to say if the opposition wasn't really a threat but, like you, i did find this odd at first because you expect some kind of indication of why he has nothing to say. A simple "has no specific opposition instructions" or "feels we shouldn't have a problem with the opposition" would suffice to resolve this.

I agree with this, I'll make sure SI see this post.

Archived