Specific move...

I recent tried to get Zapata to stay on his feet when tackling and to stop diving into tackles all the time. Now i get a training report saying "his training has failed as he is struggling to adapt to diving into tackles and prefers to stay on his feet."

Seriously wtf FM. I keep trying to be positive with my thoughts abut the new game but you're making it really hard.

P.S. And yes this is after all the newst patches have been installed.

I recent tried to get Zapata to stay on his feet when tackling and to stop diving into tackles all the time.

Now i get a training report saying "his training has failed as he is struggling to adapt to diving into tackles and prefers to stay on his feet."

Seriously wtf FM. I keep trying to be positive with my thoughts abut the new game but you're making it really hard.

P.S. And yes this is after all the newst patches have been installed.

Bit weird, but at least he's staying on his feet :)

You can't expect to get you own way all the time. I've asked several players to do things differently, sometimes they refuse, sometimes it doesn't work sometimes it works - thats life man

No you don't seem to be getting it. The thing i asked of him has been reversed by the computer. Read it again slowly this time, and perhaps put on your glasses.

Archived