Are you able to suggest to someone to sack their agent?

If it doesnt happen irl then it wont be in the game. As far as I know only the player can get rid of their agent and the manager cant really force him. If its a long term, well respected manager like Sir Alex Ferguson for example then he might have more influence with the player and advise him that he needs a better agent but other than that I dont think there's a lot you can do with agents exept live with the fact that some of them are more greedy than others.

how do you think i felt when i signed lassana diarra in my rangers save only for me not to be able to offer him a new contract because i was on his agents dislike list and the relationship was hatred for no reason what so ever. absolute disgrace as if that would happen in real life

• 1 month later...

Yeah - it's annoying.

I'm at Leeds, trying to sign Michael Johnson from Man City.

Leeds are listed as being his favourite club.

Only think holding the move up is a £1.2 million agents fee, which I will never pay!

Should be able to suggest to a player that his agent is not acting in his best interests.

Maybe not for every transfer, but where it's a player being unable to join his favoured club it would seem to make sense...

Archived