Sponsorship deals are broken!

Sponsporship is useless in this game, clubs like man utd are getting upwards of 250 mil in sponsorship, mid table prem are picking up 100 mil plus. I'm Tranmere and have finished top 4 in the prem for 3 years on the bounce, 2 european qtr finals and lost in 3 major cup finals in 2 years and now have a very good rep. What deal do i get 1.4 mil. Joke this is, it most certainly ruins any chance I have of growing along with the fact I can't expand and can't get a new stadium despite selling out every game for 2 years! They tell me i don't have the fan base, stupid.

along with the fact I can't expand and can't get a new stadium despite selling out every game for 2 years! They tell me i don't have the fan base, stupid.

Keep at it. Any financially stable club that sells out their stadium week in week out stands a good chance of expansion and then a new ground in the game. It's just a matter of time. :)

Norwich Save....just started 2017/18 season.....sponsorship went from 500k for last 3 years (all in Prem) to a staggering 4.7 million per year after winning league...plus a new satdium being built witha 10 year sponsorship of 5 million per year.

so stick with it, as your reputation increases and win more things, the sponsorship will eventually increase. No offence, but you have not actually won anything yet, and you are Tranmere (you might think your rep is good, but how good is it compared to the liies of Newcastle, Liverpool, United etc?).

You might just be having a good of couple years, once you win something and assert your dominance (ie, your here to stay) it will start to increase significantly. Also, the likes of Man Utd (as you mention them) have been at the top of Europe for 10+ years, so naturally they are a global team, who win things, so naturally they will get a fantastic sponsorship deal no?

Archived