data updates question...

hi i've found this site very useful - here is a sample page - http://www.goal.com/en-gb/people/england/29223/marc-albrighton for data updates where players arent really truly represented in fm11.

just wondering, on this page, if anyone has any idea what "vision" is meant to mean, cos creativity is separate. and "vision" used to be in earlier versions of fm, didnt it?

i thought creativity was spotting opportunities, and someone said anticipation also works ON the ball. is a shame there isnt a really decent guide to attributes. i know SI produce one but i think it need s a lot more detail, a lot of people disagree as to what a lot of the attributes actually mean

i thought creativity was spotting opportunities, and someone said anticipation also works ON the ball. is a shame there isnt a really decent guide to attributes. i know SI produce one but i think it need s a lot more detail, a lot of people disagree as to what a lot of the attributes actually mean

there is a brilliant one by Cleon in the tactics and training section. its been stickied

Archived