Playing without steam

then just run steam in offline mode, or if you are using a wireless connection turn it off on your computer. Why would you want to play offline tho? If your going to risk using your copy of FM on two different computers at the same time then good luck!! lol

I've no intention of putting it on 2 PC's - I just want to ensure that when my broadband goes down again that I can still play! Where's the offline thingy on steam then?

I've no intention of putting it on 2 PC's - I just want to ensure that when my broadband goes down again that I can still play! Where's the offline thingy on steam then?

i was only joking anyways!

If your net goes down steam will automatically go into offline mode and you will still be able to play FM. But like the post above says, click on steam at the top of the steam browser and you cant miss it :)

i was only joking anyways!

If your net goes down steam will automatically go into offline mode and you will still be able to play FM. But like the post above says, click on steam at the top of the steam browser and you cant miss it :)

Got it. Thanks.

Archived