strange media predictions

Whilst managing real madrid in my second season after having previously won the la liga title pipping Barcelona to the post in my 1st season, i was looking at the media predictions with great interest to see if i would be placed ahead of barcelona as favourites. Indeed i was deemed as having a better chance then barcelona but to my astonishment i was only 2nd favourite with espanyol ahead of me.

Now i looked at their league position in the 1st season and they finished 5th, some 30 points behind me. I had a look at all the news items concerning espanyol to see if there was any other reason for this sudden boost of optimism, and i found that they had a recent takeover by some mega rich billionaire, would this have increased their chances - maybe but surely not enough to be considered as favourites.

This surely must be a bug so i just want to see if anyone else had experienced anything similar?

It would be bloody difficult to make it do anything more than take into account reputation and possibly past finishes. Maybe average CA of your first team squad could be added in. I don't really know what factors go into this anyways so maybe these thingsa re in there.
Hmm, Past finishes + Reputation + CA would be nice. I'd suggest the CA of the 18 best players at a club, otherwise teams with a lot of talents or 10 high CA strikers in the first team would be rated incorrectly.

Archived