What should I do next

Well I started a new game, with english and spanish leagues loaded and hit the random button. gave me Holland to take charge off, which I was pleased about.

So I got them to the euro finals, finishing 2nd in the group. Ace.

I then take a look at the English league and Man City are 19th and Struggling with not so many games to go. Then they sack Sven.........which lead me to apply for the job, yep i got it and have saved them from relegation, beating teams like Chelsea and Arsenal on the way which really surprised me as always got beat by them on my other saves.

Finally (sorry to go on)When i took over at city I changed my contract to the end of the season as only thought i'd help them avoid relegation then go back to concentrate on Holland, but after the good results and the players they have i'm stuck for what to do next as i'm not one for managin 2 teams as like to focus all my attention on that team.

I've got the euro's now so got a little time to think on it.

What would you guys do? League or Country?

Well I started a new game, with english and spanish leagues loaded and hit the random button. gave me Holland to take charge off, which I was pleased about.

So I got them to the euro finals, finishing 2nd in the group. Ace.

I then take a look at the English league and Man City are 19th and Struggling with not so many games to go. Then they sack Sven.........which lead me to apply for the job, yep i got it and have saved them from relegation, beating teams like Chelsea and Arsenal on the way which really surprised me as always got beat by them on my other saves.

Finally (sorry to go on)When i took over at city I changed my contract to the end of the season as only thought i'd help them avoid relegation then go back to concentrate on Holland, but after the good results and the players they have i'm stuck for what to do next as i'm not one for managin 2 teams as like to focus all my attention on that team.

I've got the euro's now so got a little time to think on it.

What would you guys do? League or Country?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">w so got a little time to think on it.

What would you guys </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would keep both.

But if you really want to leave one, I'd say that stay with club. Finish the Euro finals and then resign from Holland.

Archived