Work Permits.

ive signed artem milevskyi, a ukrainian striker, jo, a brazilian striker, michael bradley, a usa cm, and pablo barros a brazilian cm. i got milevskyi and bradley in the first season and loaned them out to a feeder club coz i couldnt get there permits. and still dont have one now a season later.. jo and barros (jo who played with man city (me being fulham)) now don have permits i singed barros in my 2nd season in january and jo in the summer of my 3rd season..

to cut it short, how do i get permits for these players! its really annoyin because there key to my team.. well barros isnt really. but hes decent back up

Don't they need to get EU nationality from playing at those feeder clubs for 2/3 years (Holland, Poland etc)??

I was under the impression that you use it for unheard of, potentially good 16/17/18/19 year old non-EU peeps and loan them out for those 2/3 years, not players you want immediately.

You need to keep them at your affiliate clubs for usually 3 years to gain citizenship. Then they won't need a work permit.

You can try offering them a new contract to request a work permit again, but if it was rejected at first then it's highly likely it will be rejected again.

Archived