Club reputation increase from National to Continental

I was just wondering if anyone has managed to move from National to Continental yet and if so can you let me know what i am missing from my save to get this.

I am managing Gdansk in Poland and have won the title 7 times in 9 years as well as the Polish Cup 5 times. I have qualified for the group stages of the champions league 7 years in a row and in the last 3 season have reached the semi finals twice as well as the quarter finals. My club ranking has gone from 250ish to 15th in Europe.

The club has had top training facilities for a couple of years now and I am improving the youth setup to the next stage above average this summer.

My manager reputation is world class and the polish league has moved from the 40s to about 17th in Europe due to my success in the champions league.

All my best players have to be sold in the last year of their contracts due to wanting to move to bigger clubs and i am getting no decent regens as i cant improve my youth scouting. I have got used to being almost a youth academy for the big clubs in europe but i thought i might have moved up to continental reputation in the last year or so due to my success (my club stature bar has been at 100% for about 3 seasons now).

Any thougths? I would like to continue to develop the Polish league but there seems little point if i cant increase my reputation level.

Thanks.

I think he means 20,000 and i need 8,000 to get to continental.

The point i was making was that i have been massively successful at least comparable to say Shaktar in real football yet these clubs are continental and I am still only national. If I just need to keep plugging away until I hit some magic hidden number than that is fair enough however I thought this was displayed by my club stature and as I said this has been at 100% for about 3 seasons. In these 3 seasons I have won my domestic league and cup as well as doing very well in the knockout stages of the champions league and my bar has been stuck at 100%.

I was just hoping someone could confirm that this is working as intended and I am eventually going to get to continental reputation.

PS

SCIAG - I have increased the polish league rep from 2.5 to 3 stars and moved the competition ranking up about 25 places.

Archived