Can't get feeder club for WP?

3rd season in as Preston in the Prem, but I'm unable to get a feeder club for WPs. The board will agree to it but each time come back with can't find a suitable club and then the wait till the next time I can ask begins. One time they did offer to let me pick the club but I still had the same message come back a few weeks later. Any ideas?

Possibly as Preston won't have the best of reps to start with but I've won 2 league cups, played in the Europa League and in the CL this season so I'd hope I'd be able to find a little backwater team to fudge my WPs through. Have they made it harder this year to get one?

Im in Bulgaria in my 3rd season in the "A" League. First season came in 3rd and qualified for Europa. In the second year I accounted myself well getting to the first knockout stage and coming in 2nd in the league. Third year is just starting, but I have no feeder clubs nor parent clubs although Ive tried every time for them, always accepted and always comes back negative.

Neither do I but if the ingame mechanic for "awarding" WP feeder clubs isn't functioning then it gives the AI a advantage if they already have them in place or if they are in a country that do not require them. Say for the sake of arguement the best regen ever comes out of a smaller rep Non EU country. I can identify them as talent but be left in the situation of hoping that either there individual rep increases enough for them to get a WP or I have to wait on the AI to buy them and then pay over the odds for a player I could have snapped up for much cheaper.

I've not tried the other types of feeder club yet as you have to wait so long to ask the queston again I've not really had chance. Again it's a bit annoying that you have to wait what seems like a minimum time period to ask the question rather then it being event driven. I.E. It's coming up to a new season when the regens are "born" and even IF I did get my WP feeder club the 2 months I've waited for the question to be available again has let other clubs snap up the better players.

When I first started playing, I requested a feeder club but like everyone else failed to get one as the board can't seem to find one. I seem to remember in previous FM games that you had to go through obtaining all the other 'types' of affiliated clubs first before you could get a feeder club. I haven't actually tried this myself as I've stopped playing the game until it gets patched. I guess you could try first ask for a feeder club, but not one for a work permit, jsut ask for one to send out players on loan. The board should find you some clubs, select one and then further down the line, ask for the next type of feeder club and work your way up.

Doing it the other way around I can't get a Parent Club. Im at cowdenbeath in the scottish division 1, and am looking for someone I can loan players from, the board agree but then tell me they cant find a suitable club. I have large database and lots of leagues selected.

Doing it the other way around I can't get a Parent Club. Im at cowdenbeath in the scottish division 1, and am looking for someone I can loan players from, the board agree but then tell me they cant find a suitable club. I have large database and lots of leagues selected.

When I was managing Torquay at the very start of the game I managed to get offered 3 parent clubs, one which I accepted, being Liverpool. So you can get parent clubs mate.

Archived