Is unhappiness contagious?

I finish 4th in the league with Tottenham.

I start the next season well, even beating Real Madrid 3-0 in the Champions League.

Every first team player has very good or better morale.

Lennon says he want to move to a bigger club because he is unhappy.

The following day Bale wants to leave for the same reason.

A few days later Defoe is unhappy and wants to leave.

Where will it end?

yeh it i think, i managed to upset Lucas on my Liverpool game the other day and he kicked off, next thing Gerrard, Kuyt and Torres all requested meetings with me because they where unhappy at the treatment of Lucas....i hadnt actually done anything he simply wanted 27k or something to go to Bayern Munich and i said no.....not my fault!

on a similar note, i had to laugh when i had 2 games left of the season, 4 points clear, still had to play chelsea (a) and birmingham (h), with the FA cup final in the middle of them. nearly everyones moral was superb :D put mostly back up players out against chelsea as i wanted a completely fresh team for the final. lost 2-1 to chelsea (not a problem, only birmingham at home to win the league). then i saw there moral, yep, at best the players where now only "ok", even those that did not play :(

never seen so many players moral drop so far because of 1 loss :( lol

won the FA cup so moral went straight back up, but could have been a complete nightmare, from what i have read on here moral has even more effect this year. so i think i got lucky here :)

Archived