The FRENCH effect

After the mass mutiny of France's world cup squad, interestingly FM has also incorporated this.

Currently using the first patch(no hotfix)

Iam still unsure how i feel about this incarnation of FM, many nice new touches and some possibly irritating additions, coversations are superb addition. Im sure some of you realise now, any offer/then rejected for a player is quickly followed up by new contract demands.

Having jsut signed a new contract 6 months before, he aint getting a new contract. He talks amongst the players and goes public.

ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!

16 of my 20 first teamers are unrealistically unhappy, mutinous, i spend the next 45 minutes talking and sivving through a severe over reaction. It was interesting and quite fun to be honest. It did result in 3 players never playing for me again, and i won back the dressing room.

Wouldnt want it to happen to often, especially before my champs league final again.

i did on penalties, i dropped 7 first teamers to reserves before the final, which lol created a whole new set of problems and another 20 mins of private chats.

Over payed moaners lol

you are my hero. I would love a challenge like that, sorting out a bunch of giant egos. :D

Archived