No cup prize money

Hi,

I noticed that i was getting no cup competition prize money in my second season as Southampton after promotion to the English championship. None whatsoever. It was fine in the first season, getting the mails after each cup win telling me how much i won for that win.

I had used the editor to adjust a few of the players stats and to creat a random player with high stats, put him in the game with no club and see how he gets on.

So i started a new game and now the same thing, no cup prize money and this time in the first season.

I like messing around with the editor so i don't want to have to no use it atall just to get the game to work correctly (if the editor is the problem?) but i cant play without the extra income as it's very helpful.

I also looked in the editor to see if there was anyway to adjust prize money as i thought i may have switched it off by mistake but cannot find anything about cup prize money.

Any help greatly appreciated!

I have had similar problems with my save, although I have not made any changes with the editor, just started with the 11.1 database.

I am currently playing with Oxford United, and got to the fourth round of the League Cup, beating Plymouth and West Ham along the way. However, after each game, I never got any messages saying how much I had been given in prize money, and it would appear that none was ever received.

That's not funny cheating IMO.

Funny? Who said it was funny? I asked for help and you bitch about me using the editor. Does me using the editor affect you in someway? No? Then stfu.

But it seems clear from above that the editor has nothing to do with this anyway.

Archived