Help Please!

I am abroad and just finally got my copy of FM11 delivered to me :) I need to know if i can play the game without using the disk and not being online on steam. So, do i just install it using steam and then play it on offline mode....how do i do this please help?

Some might have asked this question earlier....if u can just give the link ill take it from there.

Thanks in advance

This thread will have all the answers you need. A little way down the first page someone asks if they need to be online. The answer, it seems, is you just need to be online the first time you install.

Have a look through the thread and see if there is anything else, but I suspect you can. I used to start the game without Steam in a previous version but haven't tried since. I used to go into the Steam menus and start the game with the exe file.

Hope this helps.

You can just uninstall it from your computer as you would normally do it. Go into the control panel of your computer, then programs, then uninstall a program. Go down to the FM 2011 demo click it then hit uninstall at the top and steam will then ask if you want to remove it from your computer

Archived