Is this years FM too easy?

I started a game as Peterborough and my aim was to take them to the Premiership, obviously.... in my first season I won the league no problem, and as i usually do every year, i had a look at who i could get on the Bosman ruling. I saw i could get some real good championship players and made the play-offs in my first season in championship, i then won the league the next year and i am now in the Premier league already and i wouldnt have made it without those free transfers. I thought it maybe might be one of those League One sides that always seem to do well, like Huddersfield on FM10, what do you lot think?

Morale in my mind makes a big difference, did you go to Peterborough with international footballer as your previous experience? With a team in league 1 getting a manager with such a reputation and a good pre-season it puts you on a good footing, then if you manage morale correctly, don't get dragged into player chats you can find it surprisingly easy.

Try Man City with sunday league reputation, and pretty much regardless of how you get to your first game in terms of performances and whatnot in pre-season, so many players will already be down, already be upset that it makes it incredibly difficult.

Archived