Injection through injury problem

I'm using Man City, Adebayor was injured and I gave him injections for a few matches. When he reached the date that he suppose to be fit then bang he's injured for 4-5 months although the news said he should be out for 4 weeks. Any of you guys experienced like this before? I always suffer this injection problem since SI implement this injection, whenever I give injections until the time they supposed to be fit they'll injured for the duration that they should be out without injection..

The news:

31243267.th.jpg

The profile:

17214555.th.jpg

What did you expect? Injections is not a cure, it postpones the injury with a serious risk of making it worse.

Yeah,it's not a cure, but when the time the injury should be heal, it'll start over again.

I explain it again, Adebayor should be out for a couple of months, but I gave him injections so that he could play through pain. Just a few days before he should be healed from the injury, the news said he will be out for 4 weeks(I'm okay with that). But when I saw his profile, it stated that he'll be out for 4-5 months. That's the problem.

And please see the screenshot first before becoming an arsehole

Archived