Bug that prevent me from pressing continue

grep

I have a bug that stops the game and prevent me from pressing continue therefore to play.

I have weirdely received 2 messages regarding which parent club I want to reccomend ... I have answered to the first one and it was ok but strangely I have a second message ( asking me the same question ) and this time despiting I reccomend a club or another or if I reject reccomendation it keeps on popping me a " must respond " issue that prevents me from going on !!!!! I have already restarted FM11 to no avail

Save game is available, please SI help me quickly

Thanks

Thanks a lot mate, I want to offer you a beer. Holydayed for 1 day and the problem has been skipped, thanks a lot mate !!!!!!!

Anyway if SI wants the file to be uploaded I have it.

Thanks a lot mate , deeply appreciated

ohh thounsands km divides us, anyway when you will be in needing of someone that helps you in whatever way even supporting your ideas just send me a private msg and as soon as I read it I will chime and support you despiting the argument.

Thanks a lot mate, thanks a lot

if its the next news item you want to go to just click the news item and then click respond down the bottom of the actual news item or if you just want to continue to the next day just press the Space Bar, that is the games shortcut for Continue

Archived