The fans seem harder to please than they should be

S.G.

Fans? Try the board. I take over a Greek team recently promotrd to the lowest division, get them to the first division in one year, get relegated the third year again, and after asking me to win the league and achieve promotion while cutting 500k in wages and with no money for new players, the sack me after 11 games when I am one point away from automatic promotion. Just plain moronic.

what team are you and who are your rivals? are you classed as the bigger club?

I'm Liverpool, the rivals are Everton. So yeah I am the bigger club, but you'd still think the fans'd feel a little more than just 'okay' after a result like that. I've found in general that it's very hard to get into 'good' territory for individual matches unless you absolutely slaughter your opponent.

I've found this year the fans are alot harder to please, I've not experienced any important matches yet like cup finals but maybe they'll get a boosted happiness result. I think it should be between this years and last years, last years they'd get exstatic if you beat your rival even if you played badly.

I'm Liverpool, the rivals are Everton. So yeah I am the bigger club, but you'd still think the fans'd feel a little more than just 'okay' after a result like that. I've found in general that it's very hard to get into 'good' territory for individual matches unless you absolutely slaughter your opponent.

in that case definitely a bit funny.

Archived