Player Stats not improving at all???

Hi, first of all I love FM, and has played it now for several years... I have never had any problems with training, quite the oposite actually..

But.. with FM 2011, ive now reached january, and so far none of my players except for one, has any positive change in attributes..

All of my coaches have at least 5 stars, and light workload..

I always make my own training schedules, and normally i just copy the premade, change them a litte bit, and make them harder.. up until now that has always paid off and made my young players becomes world stars..

but now after almost a half season, nothing has changed.. when i interact with players about their training, they all admit that they have'nt been good enough and that they will try harder..

Help anyone!? has anyone had any positive experience with the training i FM 11 ?

(sorry for the bad english, - I'm from denmark )

I've been wondering the same thing about match prep. In previous FM it didn't exist, but in 11, it takes certain percentage from player's workload, leaving training itself less than 100%. So does that mean it takes even longer, if at all, to improve a player's attribute?

Archived