Is there no set-piece training option?

I'm just making my own training schedule as usual, and notice there's no set-piece schedule. With this covering not only corners, but crossing and penalties as well, it's a fairly important stat. Am I just not looking in the right place?

Also, it's a bit of a pain not being able to actually edit the default schedules, and only being able to lighten or make the workload heavier.

I'm just making my own training schedule as usual, and notice there's no set-piece schedule. With this covering not only corners, but crossing and penalties as well, it's a fairly important stat. Am I just not looking in the right place?

Also, it's a bit of a pain not being able to actually edit the default schedules, and only being able to lighten or make the workload heavier.

No set piece training now. Other areas take care of this.

You can create your own schedules so not sure what your other issue is?

I've created my own now. Can't delete the default ones though, so can't call them "defenders" or "strikers"..Maybe me being a bit anal but that's an annoyance to me. Now I've got about 10 or 11 schedules on my screen with half of them not being used.

So what does crossing and corners come under now, if there's no set piece training?

I've created my own now. Can't delete the default ones though, so can't call them "defenders" or "strikers"..Maybe me being a bit anal but that's an annoyance to me. Now I've got about 10 or 11 schedules on my screen with half of them not being used.

So what does crossing and corners come under now, if there's no set piece training?

I believe they are under attacking now.

I just name my schedules as GK, FB, CB etc. if that helps, its still quite anal ;)

Believe or fact? What if want to train a specific player on free kick attribute? Cause I didn't find free kicks under attack category.

Believe but as seen below, not a fact:

You can assign individual training focus for the set-piece related attributes like free kicks, penalties, corners, long throws etc.

Ah ok so the only way is through individual training. thanks for the info.

Regarding trainings, I found this and it's been confirmed to me in another thread

In training page of GKs (player personal page->training tab->training graphs), if I select Strength, Work rate is not highlighted. Work rate is highlighted in "movement" players. Just a graphical glitch or what?

Archived