Loan players

I have to say that i love FM11 and well done SI for making my wish come true. But i have got idea, i wanted to buy a player from Hull city and loan him back to the team again but you can not do that on FM11 and i thought it would be a good idea to have it in the game has a new feature. :)

Yeah I agree, would love to see this added to the game.

We see this quite often IRL now, big clubs buying young players off smaller clubs but loaning him straight back to the selling club for a season

Would be a nice addition to 'clauses' on the transfer negoitation screen

Can you not just change the transfer date to 'End of Season' instead of immediate? Not entirely the same thing, but pretty close in the mean time.

Yes you can but not quite the same thing.

Id like to be able to use it as a negotiation tool such as the 'arrange friendly' option

But i have got a problem, how do you get your picture back into the game because my picture has gone from my manager page and i don't really want to start the game again or unistall it and reinstall it again and also have any of you guys have the same problem as me.

But i have got a problem, how do you get your picture back into the game because my picture has gone from my manager page and i don't really want to start the game again or unistall it and reinstall it again and also have any of you guys have the same problem as me.

Are you sure the picture you added is still in the same place as before?

Archived