Can you no longer cancel a loan?

Where has the option gone to cancel a loan gone?

Ive got a player who joined then got injured for four months so in the real world he would simply go back to his club, however I cant find the option to cancel anymore ?

Has it been removed?!

No didnt pay a fee, and why would that matter?

In England its common practice to be able to send loanees back early, if you dont want them it serves no purpose for them to rot in your reserves.

I agree to an extent and in RL if the player was of no use to you you would have a word with the other club which would probably result in the player returning for treatment.

This is a grey area however as in RL both parties would simply ignore the contract. This can't happen in FM as it works to contracts.

You used to be able to cancel them in FM 2010 though so it can happen....

In real life its simple to send a loanee back early so should be in the game.

Not always.

Just do a search, there were plenty of threads about loans in FM10.

This one for example: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/222875-Terminating-a-loan?highlight=loans

Never had a problem doing it myself, but maybe its because when I did it.

However its wrong and needs changing. Loans can be cancelled at anytime.....

Its not wrong, its the rules.

I've tried to help you understand them but if you can't accept them there is nothing more I can do.

Right click the player name you want to cancel his loan and send him back to his club, then click on Cancel Loan and then a box will pop up saying he will return to his club shortly, which is usally the next day.

I've just done it with someone at Liverpool

Its not wrong, its the rules.

I've tried to help you understand them but if you can't accept them there is nothing more I can do.

Its not the rules, in England you can terminate a loan at any time.

I support Southend and we rely on loans and send them back all the time at anytime during the season.

It would make no sense to be forced to keep a loanee and it doesnt happen in real life and shouldnt in the game.

If you cant accept that theres nothing more I can do.

If you want to recall a player, when you sign the loan deal, make sure it has the clause 'can be recalled'.

I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, the same thing happened in FM10, you cannot recall players away on Loan at the start of the game.

Im talking about cancelling a loan that Ive brought in, not the other way.

Right click the player name you want to cancel his loan and send him back to his club, then click on Cancel Loan and then a box will pop up saying he will return to his club shortly, which is usally the next day.

I've just done it with someone at Liverpool

Wheres the option ?

I dont see that when I right click, but that may be because of whats said above, that it can only be done during transfer window.

No, I cancelled a loaned player from another club who was on loan to Liverpool late September. Right click the player name and its the 3rd row down on the popup. you get the player name then below that you have Squad then 'Transfers & Contracts' then once you click that a new popup comes up it's there somewhere, sorry i cant check at the moment, my only player on loan was finished with earlier as I said. But it is there

I mean if the player is loaned to your club that you are managing

Archived