Playable or Not

But Could i ask here what is the difference between Playable and View Only

If Playable then you can manage the teams. If View Only you can't manage, but only view the league standings. It's something like that.

But I have an additional question to this... What is the difference between Playable and View Only considering game speed? I would love to add some View Only league to my savegame if it doesn't affect the game speed very much...

If Playable then you can manage the teams. If View Only you can't manage, but only view the league standings. It's something like that.

But I have an additional question to this... What is the difference between Playable and View Only considering game speed? I would love to add some View Only league to my savegame if it doesn't affect the game speed very much...

i doesn't take much longer to process. i use this now and hardly notice any extra processing time.

I think playable simulates all the games the normal way but view only quick sims the games. You will notice guys in non playable leagues will still have stats for appearance,goals and average ratings but no information regarding titles or awards won. I imagine if you put it in view only you will get this and be able to view league standins also. I wish i had the guts to try making a few more leagues view only but i couldn't hack the downside of finding your game slows down to an unplayable speed after a few seasons.

As far as I know, in view only, the game does not load all the players for that league so that decreases player count. Therefore, to me view only is useless which I never set.

About regens, I remember reading, it is related about database, in other words the number of players from a country. In the long run the game generates guys to replace retired players. Thus, playable league = more regens in that league and it is the same as loading players for that specific country.

If what I read around here and what I know is true, then this is the case.

This year in my game I chose leagues that I can actually manage or would love to see with all players etc. and loaded players from Brasil, Argentina, Belgium, Russia where I won't manage a team but love to see their players and regens.

Archived