Debate

Ive been thinking about this for a while now,

Every year FM Comes out, theres BUGS! Loads and loads of BUGS! which are yes anoying. if the game was free then FAIR ENOUGH but we pay for it.

So they spend months fixing bugs. customers getting anoyed.

Why couldnt they of done this... For example, FM 10.. Patch 10.3 Just about perfect. when releaseing fm 11 where do the bugs come from if its the same game? do they create the game from scratch every year? why couldnt they just carry on working on fm 10 and add features onto that.... that would save on the BUGS wouldnt it? i dont understand how theres new bugs every year

Bugs are expected, and as seen are usually fixed promptly. This year the only major concern I have is with the Spanish suspension bug, as SI seem to have a laid back approach when it is a potentially game-breaking issue. Confirming that there will be no fix this weekend seems to be a bit lazy if you ask me for something so important.

Ive been thinking about this for a while now,

Every year FM Comes out, theres BUGS! Loads and loads of BUGS! which are yes anoying. if the game was free then FAIR ENOUGH but we pay for it.

So they spend months fixing bugs. customers getting anoyed.

Why couldnt they of done this... For example, FM 10.. Patch 10.3 Just about perfect. when releaseing fm 11 where do the bugs come from if its the same game? do they create the game from scratch every year? why couldnt they just carry on working on fm 10 and add features onto that.... that would save on the BUGS wouldnt it? i dont understand how theres new bugs every year

I'm afraid you don't have an understanding of what it's like to create (complex) software. They don't create the game from scratch each year (it's not possible). It's a very complex game and every time they add a new feature there are multiple things it could affect; some of which might go undiscovered for years! Not only that, but even fixing a bug can create a new one, or even multiple bugs. It's a very sensitive process and takes a great deal of effort.

SI work on the previous year's code base. You could say that they shouldn't change as much each year, but then they won't sell as many copies. You could say that they should release it once every 2 years, instead of yearly, but, again, they won't sell as many copies.

Archived