Private Chat - Relationship?

I have a player in on loan (Leandro Grimi from Sporting CP) to my Wolves team, he is (UNH) and I tried to make him happy by talking to him, now all I get is "I feel our relationship has broken down and I've not got the patience to talk to you"

Should I just send him back? Or what? Has anything like this happened to anyone else? :)

This happened to me, a player wanted out and I said I wanted to progress with building a team around him. He was happy, making comments in the media that he was thankful and glad that I was his manager and now contract talks are taking place he doesn't want anything to do with my club.

Tried to test with mussachio on a loan to Espaniol, he got okay again, but wouldn't accept the contract offer, however before that he didn't wanna see my face, so maybe over time, loaning out the player is the answer. However, that doesn't help the OP much.

Got an American regen striker, signed him and demoted him to the reserves, he requested a transfer straight away. It's sad as he has no work permit, all I can do is loan him out but I need a transfer window to come by first.

He won't talk to me which is a shame as he's got some decent stats, he's got a fair spread of physical and mental stats, he's just missing finishing.

The AI is far too extreme, there is never any middle ground with what you can say or their reactions. If you say something to appease them they take it as a promise and it sits as a reminder.

I've found especially pathetic because player get unhappy when you tell them you are disappointed for a poor performance, so it sits there staring you in the face, if you want to keep a player you can't use negative team talks. It's pathetic.

Archived