Unable to load Demo game on full version

As the title said, I've got a really good game going from the demo, but I keep getting error messages when I try and load the demo game in the full version. The message reads 'The database with which this game was created could not be found. The game is now using the default folder.' Please can anyone help?! I'd be very grateful indeed. Thanks

sorry, I didnt explain very well. the error message comes up and then the screen becomes distorted and stretched, and the interface is no longer matching the actual game play buttons, ie to press continue game, i would have to move my mouse a few centimetres to the left of it. its absolutely unplayable. Sorry if i havent explained very well. I hope you can help!?

hard to guess whats wrong tbh as I'm not really a computer expert, just trying to help :)... if you are playing in windowed, try double clicking on the title of the window so that it will be the maximum size possible, sometimes it refreshes the graphics when u do so....

Try to delete the cache files:

Windows XP:

C:\Users\<User Name\App Data\

Vista and Windows 7:

C:\Users\<User Name>\App Data\Roaming

Once you can see inside those folders delete the Sports Interactive Folder.

If you can’t see those folders you will have to make “Hidden” files viewable.

For Vista and Windows 7:

In a window, go to 'Organize'->'Folder and Search Options'->'View'-> and select 'Show hidden files and folders'.

For XP:

Make sure you are able to see hidden folders:

When in a window, go to 'Tools'->'Folder Options'->'View'-> and make sure 'Show hidden files and folders' is selected.

Your save game is stored in your documents folder not in the game directory, deleting the demo does not delete your saved game. Did you try to reboot your computer and than launching the game again?

Archived