Ideal league set up

Apologies if this has been asked on a few occasions and i have also tried looking through threads but i am still a little confused so would prefer some help if possible:

I am about to start a long term save on FM11. I want to be able to manage in either england, italy or spain with also players loaded from nations such as france, germany, holland, portugal, argentina and brazil etc. obviously i want a good size database basically with a good chance of some good regens coming through from the main leagus so that i can run this save for 15-25 seasons if needed.

My PC is ok but not superb so i dont want something that will run very slow.

what would people recommend. thanks in advance

i have looked through this thread as well as a few others. my laptop is a sony vaio intel pentium dual 1.87ghz with 2gb ram and running on windows 7 ultimate.

i know roughly about setting up the leagues and can see the stars on game speed but what i am not sure about is what leagues should be playable, what should be view only or if i should just do a custom database and load players from top division clubs for the leagues i suggested.

which option will basically give me the more quality regens coming through to make a decent long term save

I know it sounds stupid and predictable, but do whatever you want. If you want to maximise the possibility of getting regens from across the globe, load as many as possible. The more you load, the slower your game will run generally, so you have to make your own decision as each computer is different.

I loaded England down to BSN/BSS (but I'm playing as a team in BSS, don't load this far down if you aren't going to), France, Spain, Scotland, Brazil, Argentina, Germany and Holland on no detail matches. It means they are processed quickly, but are still aggressive.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/152955-How-to-get-the-best-possible-regens-in-FM10?

Read the post from Amaroq.

Archived