I had a laugh while installing...

Hello there, all virtual managers!

My name is Michael, and I'm swedish..

..like my thread says, I had a bit of a laugh minutes ago. It's about FM11.

Last week I pre-ordered a copy of FM11 at a online-gaming-store called "www.spelbutiken.se" (www.gamingstore.se) and to my great surprise, my fiancé texted me earlier today, with the words "your game arrived".. And I was still at work, so I checked and I knew it was only the 3rd.

How can this be? Nevertheless I got home, urgent to have a look. But with two kids and other things on my mind, It was just untill now I had the time to sit down, and here is what I had that laugh about.

I started the autorun, then clicked the option where it asks you install offline, or via steam. So I choose Steam, entered my activation code and got it confirmed, but in the blink of an eye, I am reading on my screen, that "THE GAME CAN NOT BE INSTALLED - DUE TO IT'S RELEASE ON 5TH OF NOVEMBER" :)

I just wanted to let you know :)

My copy has been dispatched, should get it on Friday if not tomorrow. My original dispatch date was the 29/10/2010 and I received an email saying my copy had been delayed, I wasn't too fussed considering that was a whole week before the actual release.

These online retailers really do like you to have your game on release day, normally before in my experience which is always great.

Archived