Injuries after 3 substitutions

So far I've been enjoying the demo. One thing has frustrated me though. I've made the allowed 3 substitutions in a game 5 times. All 5 times I've then had a player injured within about 5-10 minutes of the substitutions, taking me down to 10 men. Five times out of five is just too much! Are others experiencing the same issue?

Just out of curiousity because I'm interested in your strategy. Are you making your allotted subs at halftime? What are your scores? Are these cup matches, friendlies, or league games? You say within 5-10 minutes you drop an injury, so how long are you forced to play with 10 men? Not being sacrcastic, I'm always interested to learn about subbing strategies. I myself am pretty conservative with subbing except when I have a substantial lead.

I've been trying different strategies given that it is the demo. Fitness seems to get quite low for some players, so I've been making substitutions at similar times to dontask in the hope that they aren't showing as "Tired" going into midweek games. I'm at the point though where the thought of making 3 subs is scary because I feel certain I'll be down to 10 men shortly after. I also had one game where I ended with 9 men, having already made 3 substitutions on about 75 minutes.

I almost always use all 3 subs as well but I try to hold off on making the last one until the last 5-10 minutes.

Just finished playing through the demo and I only once did I have players having to be taken off injured after I'd used all my subs (I actually had 2 players in the same game so ended up with only 9 men.)

Archived