Fm 2011 Demo help! My stadium has been invaded by zombies!!

Not the cool, resident evil type zombies either! No, these are your George A Ramero zombies. At first glance they appear to be badly drawn cardboard cutouts filling the stands but the moment a goal is scored these sneeky b@stards start up, moving up and down in slow motion with the look of brain lust in their eyes!

Turn the crowd off you say?? I've tried, but I can't get their haunting stares out of my head!!!

(other than that, the game is awesome! :)

The point, my ronaldo rooney (greedy git) loving friend is that the crowd animations let the match view down. The TV view is awesome, the new player animations are great, the stadiums are almost perfect, the crowd is just, well awful. The only time they move is when a goal is scored and it looks like someone has a stick up their butt moving them up and down. (with their hands in their pockets..lol)

I see where you're coming from but that must be the most unimportant part of the game. Atleast there is a crowd and it moves. Maybe in a few years when the game is far, far more close to real life management, they might look into the crowd. But that could aslo put the minimum system specs up which is something SI really didn't want to do after last year.

Fair point. Like I said, I think the game is awesome otherwise. This is the first FM demo for years that I'll play the entirety of. Just don't like seeing the Pride Park stands full of cardboard cutouts, they're usually on the field :)

Archived