Selecting a parent club and signing loan players

Hey guys,

Just recently started a new save in FM 2010 as Rodengo Saiano in Italian Serie C2/A but started unemployed and started managing them in November.

Just recently request a parent club from the board. They ask me to decide between Mantova and Chievo Verona. Basically both have same geographical location but Chievo provides more funds to me. Just want to know selection criteria in selecting a parent club.

Incase you want to know, both Chievo and Mantova are sitting in the relegation zone of the Italian Serie A and B respectively. Now at end of February 2010.

I am also having difficulty signing star striker Nicola Dal Bosco on loan from Vicenza due to lack of transfer funds and nobody want to buy players i put on the transfer list. :(

Ok, let me rephrase the questions

What are the best criteria to look for when choosing between different parent clubs?

How to get other clubs to buy players I put in transfer list?

Any tips and guides on managing Rodengo Saiano (start at Italian Serie C2/A)?

Ok, let me rephrase the questions

What are the best criteria to look for when choosing between different parent clubs?

How to get other clubs to buy players I put in transfer list?

Any tips and guides on managing Rodengo Saiano (start at Italian Serie C2/A)?

if your a small club you should look at money and a friendly i believe, its unlikely their players will join you on loan that far down.

Have you offered the players out to clubs?

I admit, that when deciding between a feeder / parent team I always load/save, especially in low leagues.

The only thing I look at is the team's scouting knowledge. Whichever contributes the most to my own scouting knowledge gets picked.

More scouting knowledge = more players in search results = better chance to pick up talents

if your a small club you should look at money and a friendly i believe, its unlikely their players will join you on loan that far down.

Have you offered the players out to clubs?

I guess I will choose the club that pays me the most since I need some cash rite now and all other benefits are the same between the two. I'm guessing that I might be able to get a playoff spot this season and chievo most probably be relegated from serie a since there are at bottom place whole season so might be difference of 1 or 2 leagues.

For your question, I have totally no idea which club to offer players to.

Archived