corner banging in FM11 ???

Surely it was fixed manually by NOT placing fredrico fazio or simular player waiting at far post on corners.

From a personal perpective it isn't a problem, as we can obviously avoid it, but it does create some awkward discussions on the forums. I think it is a real shame that the immediate response to someone being successful is 'are you using the corner cheat?', even if they are. You also get the naive people who don't even realise they are using an 'exploit', again, it is a shame to have to tell them.

From a personal perpective it isn't a problem, as we can obviously avoid it, but it does create some awkward discussions on the forums. I think it is a real shame that the immediate response to someone being successful is 'are you using the corner cheat?', even if they are. You also get the naive people who don't even realise they are using an 'exploit', again, it is a shame to have to tell them.

Indeedy. It's a common sense issue.

However, some people would LOVE it if it still occured in FM2011.

what??? I dont use it..... but I play with a friend who always use it...but I always beat him so I dont mind.

but I expect this to be a well known "bug" "exploit" or what you want to call it, so my question is ...are this being fixed in FM11 ?

It is a problem when you can score 40 goals in 1 season...and when a central defender are the top scorer in premier leauge.

it is far from realistic

I hope this bug/cheat (or whatever people like to call it) is removed or toned down in FM11.

What i do find strange though how this is a bit of a taboo subject that people don't really like to discuss, yet in FMLive it seems a large percentage use this bug/cheat willy nilly to their advantage.

I can easily NOT use any of the known exploits but there are two problems:

1. It can spoil a legitimate tactic. Like in this example, you shouldn't have to avoid aiming corners to a player that is exceptional in the air.

2. Multiplayer. There will always be someone who will use it to gain an unfair advantage.

I'm sure SI will fix the current corner exploits but if the last few versions are anything to go by, there will always be new ones :(

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately this is not fixed - but seem to have returned to be even a bigger exploit.

Friend just got a hat trick from Bassong in 1 game, then another hat trick from Fazio in the next game. (to add to that, Fazio was only a 600k pound transer... first season summer window.)

Archived