gaining new nationality

oljko

Hi.

I'm playing with Crvena Zvezda and I have nigerian player.

days to gain nationality: 1094, days completed: 1124, status: needs more games

My question is how much games does he need before he gets serbian nationality?

in his first season he played 7 games, second - 16, third - 25, fourth - ALL 17 till now

Its a day off (discounting any leap years), which is why I think its strange. Surely they'd make it three years exactly? I've never heard of a player needing to play games to get nationality either, admittedly never managed in Serbia though.

Hi.

I'm playing with Crvena Zvezda and I have nigerian player.

days to gain nationality: 1094, days completed: 1124, status: needs more games

My question is how much games does he need before he gets serbian nationality?

in his first season he played 7 games, second - 16, third - 25, fourth - ALL 17 till now

Have you considered the possibility that they player may have decided not to take Serbian nationality? A player does not have to take dual nationality and there is nothing you can do to persuade him that doing so would be in his best interests. Go to the players personal screen and it should tell you how many days he has left until eligible and it should also tell you if he's waiting for the paperwork to be done or any other issues that may be delaying things.

Have you considered the possibility that they player may have decided not to take Serbian nationality? A player does not have to take dual nationality and there is nothing you can do to persuade him that doing so would be in his best interests. Go to the players personal screen and it should tell you how many days he has left until eligible and it should also tell you if he's waiting for the paperwork to be done or any other issues that may be delaying things.

Have you considered the possibility that it may be a good idea to read a post before replying to it? They clearly have viewed the player's personal screen. In fact, that's where they found the information they're asking a question about. The player apparently "needs more games", as the poster figured out by viewing their personal screen. The question is over how many games are necessary.

Have you considered the possibility that it may be a good idea to read a post before replying to it?

Sorry if my reply doesn't meet with your aproval but I was distracted when writing it so I apologise if what I said is unclear. I still stick to what I said and that is that the player may have decided not to take dual nationality and that is why he doesn't have it

Um. You've still not read the post properly have you?

What you said isn't "unclear", it's just wrong. You told the OP to look at the player's 'personal' screen, because it shows "if he's waiting for the paperwork to be done or any other issues that may be delaying things". That's exactly what the question was about, and the OP couldn't have known it without already doing what you instructed them to after not bothering to read the post properly. There is another issue delaying things - he "needs more games". That's what the question was about. It's not a case of the player being eligible for citizenship but deciding not to take it - it's a case of him needing more games before becoming eligible. Once he is eligible he might still decide not to take it, but while he still 'needs more games' the player doesn't have a decision to make over it.

Archived