Loan Limit

Hi,

I have a player coming to the end of a 3-month loan, but I can not extend this loan, as it says 'There is a limit of 3 months in total where a player can go on a short-term loan to a club in the same season'.

This is not a rule in real life, as Morecambe do it all the time.

And how come other teams in the same league, at the same time, can manage to successfully extend a short term loan?

Is it something to do with the transfer for loans window. It's about september to november and jan to march. If the 3 months run out outside the window you can't resign him.

Happened to me a few times. Depends when I started the 3 month loan.

Is it something to do with the transfer for loans window. It's about september to november and jan to march. If the 3 months run out outside the window you can't resign him.

Happened to me a few times. Depends when I started the 3 month loan.

It ended in January. It said the 3 month limit in one season was used up. No way IRL can a player be only allowed to play for the same club on loan for a maximum of 3 months. Other clubs were allowed to keep the same player longer in January though.

I think that is the rule according to the leauge rules, but I think I have broke it a few times. Maybe if you maxed out your long term loans for a season you can only sign a short term for 3 months.

I think that is the rule according to the leauge rules, but I think I have broke it a few times. Maybe if you maxed out your long term loans for a season you can only sign a short term for 3 months.

Is 3+3=6moths counted as long term??

Short term loans are 3 months maximum, so if you are outside the main transfer windows you cannot extend it after 3 months. If you are in a main transfer window then you can extend it, but it will become a long term loan as it has gone over 3 months, so you must have at least one long term loan available to you.

Archived