Assistants team report...

Is the assistant managers team report worth listen to. I just got promoted to league two and strengthened my squad with 13 free transfer players that are good and quality league two players, and one or two that are good enough for a league one team. I checked the assistant managers team report on July 11th 2012, and he said my team was good enough to live up to their expectations in league two (mid-table finish). two days later after signing a striker to finish off my first team, and my assistant is now saying my squad needs strengthening to meet its expectations. Is this worth listening to, or should I just ignore my assistant manager on this occasion?

Edit: They can't be all that bad. I just beat St Johnstone in my first friendly match...

Is the assistant managers team report worth listen to. I just got promoted to league two and strengthened my squad with 13 free transfer players that are good and quality league two players, and one or two that are good enough for a league one team. I checked the assistant managers team report on July 11th 2012, and he said my team was good enough to live up to their expectations in league two (mid-table finish). two days later after signing a striker to finish off my first team, and my assistant is now saying my squad needs strengthening to meet its expectations. Is this worth listening to, or should I just ignore my assistant manager on this occasion?

This happens someti,es. I have noticed that a week or 2 before a start of a season your whole squad goes down in terms of star ratings. Dont listen. Play a few games and it should go back up.

Archived